A project in Leicester looking to educate autistic children about online safety!
- Your webcam feed can be recorded and faked. When you have finished with your webcam turn it off, or cover the camera with blue tac.
- If anyone you meet on social media makes you feel uncomfortable – delete them!
- Don’t let strangers know where you are. On your mobile phone – don’t enable the location or photo geo-tagging functions.
- Understand the safety functions on your phone, and know how to report things that worry you.
- If you make friends through a game – keep them in the game!
Vanessa Rogers has written a book on cyberbullying – here’s the Amazon link to it.